Sunday, January 22, 2012

Would photoshop be my best bet in this situation?

The company I work for needs to start providing before and after renderings should they utilize our services. I know that I will be able to superimpose with photoshop but will it enable me to create things from scratch such as floral garland and other things for various designing/decorating needs?
Would photoshop be my best bet in this situation?
Perhaps not. Its a great tool, but it sounds like you may be in need of a library of images. If you are looking for something that will be able to create trees, bushes, flowers, etc, your may be wasting your time. I strongly recommend Photoshop as a tool for this type of thing, and i think it would be of great use to you as long as you have a library of images that you can bring in to Photoshop and then manipulate from there as necessary.



I hope that makes sense...



Photoshop alone to create flowers, etc. --- NO!

Photoshop along with libraries of flowers, etc. that you may want to manipulate --- YES!!
Reply:Photoshop all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment