Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Need help?look for intership for Medical billing &coding????

Hi everyone. My name Tommy.I live in Fullerton, CA. I have an accident 5 years ago. Now I’m on wheelchair. I have a hard-time looking for internship, volunteer or entry-level position for Medical Billing %26amp; Coding. I’m trying to get my life back together. If anyone know where I can apply for job. Please feel free to email me. Thank you. I earned an Associate in Arts Degree, certificate of achievement in Quality Assurance at Coastline Community College. I also, earned my high school diploma and a certificate of achievement, competencies letter in Computerized Medical Insurance Billing, competencies letter in Medical Insurance Coding %26amp; Medical Core Terminology and also certificate of completion in AutoCAD %26amp; Business Technology %26amp; Floral Design certificates. I have almost a year of experience as medical billing over two year of experience as a quality control inspector and over two years of experience as a computer lab assistant. I am bilingual (English %26amp; Vietnamese), dependable, responsible, excellent communication skills, team player, computer skills and also hard worker. Please help me. Thank you
Need help?look for intership for Medical billing %26amp;coding????
Go to www.indeed.com type in where you live and your job title and it will tell you if there are any jobs in your area

No comments:

Post a Comment