Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Disney Imagineering?? how to become one??

i have a real interest in disney imagineering ... im a senior in high school and will be leaving to attend my first semester at texas tech in the fall....im trying to figure out what area of study/major will help me the most with my dream of becoming an imagineer ... i was thinking of trying to become an architechtural / civil engineer but i really have a stronger interest in design (floral, interior, costume, etc.) and history (what i am currently enrolled to study in the fall) but i want to earn a degree that will help me get closer to my dream of imagineering ... if anyone knows any information about what majors are helpful for becoming an imagineer or any information on working for the disney company advice and tips would be greatly greatly appreciated!!!!



thanks so much!!!
Disney Imagineering?? how to become one??
http://imagineering.themedattractions.co...
  • cream tones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment