Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm going to college soon, but i don't know what kind of classes to take, what jobs would best fit me?

I like taking people's ideas, and making them reality. Like movies, or writing books/short stores, or creating clothes, or designing posters/yearbooks or designing the looks of rooms. I've loved the idea of being a wedding planner, and coming up with floral designs or the look of a wedding all together. I also like the idea of computer animating, or something along the ideas with making movies. I don't know if it helps, but we were required to write a persuasive speech to our class, and present it. It was a contest, and i won.



What kind of jobs do you think i would enjoy?
I'm going to college soon, but i don't know what kind of classes to take, what jobs would best fit me?
You may want to look into a degree in Communications. Jobs in this field can include a lot of different things but many of the fields would fit with your talents and interests. You don't have to settle on a major right away but if you want to feel you have a focus then look into what this degree involves and take early classes that you will later need for your more advanced work. Good luck!
Football Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment