Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Health Care Career after Degree in...?

My entire life I grew up around animals, on a farm, joining the National FFA Organization. So when Senior year of high school came, it was no question what I would be going to college for... AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS. Now, don't get me wrong, I love my major, but I'm having some major problems with my future. I'm worried that perhaps, I chose the wrong major (I'm thinking that I may have just chosen my major because it was in my comfort zone, and because I know nothing else) and I should just graduate with an associates instead of my planned bachelor's degree and then transfer to an unrelated major.



I would really love to graduate with my bachelor's degree in Agricultural Business (and possibly an associates degree in something like Horticulture or Floral Design for kicks), and then go to graduate school for a career in Health Care. The job security and pay scale is what is most enticing (I'll have at least $60,000 in student loans).
Health Care Career after Degree in...?
Hello Dear,



If you are intrested in Health care, I prefer for you to go for MRI/CT technician, good scope/payscale you can make your future in this field.

No comments:

Post a Comment