Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How do I ask for business pricings that i need for a wedding project?

I am in a floral design project, and this semester we are all required to plan a wedding, complete with order forms and everything.

How should I approach the businesses such as the reception facility, ice sculpters and bakeries with a request for pricings and package info? I don't want to waste their time too much, but is is absolutely necessary for me to have this information!



I have been able to find websites for many items, but there are a few businesses that only have contact information and pictures of their work. How to I ask for this in a way that will get them to respond to me?
How do I ask for business pricings that i need for a wedding project?
As soon as you call for the pricing, just be polite and tell them you are doing it for a school project. Some people will be happy to help just for that reason. It would behoove all the businesses to treat you well - you may come back to them when you really ARE planning a wedding!
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment