Sunday, January 22, 2012

What do u think of ICS?

I was looking at ICS for taking a floral design course and they look pretty good, i was just wondering what your opinion is on this place? they are they are CETAC and NACC Accredited..heres the website http://www.icslearn.ca/index.html let me know what ya think!
What do u think of ICS?
I know many people who've had no problem with ICS at all. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them.



I enrolled a few years ago - I was waiting for the university year to start and decided to do an extra qualification out of sheer boredom.



I'd just say be very careful: despite having signed up for account protection etc, it all went hideously wrong after I lost my job due to ill health. I wrote to ICS as soon as this happened, asking to reduce my payment until I was able to restart my course. This was supposedly allowed, in the terms and conditions of study. I had an extremely rude reply and was then stalked by phone (they rang several times a day for about 7 weeks!). I finally took it through the small claims court and won.



Watch out.
ice skates
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment